CVA Nation Roleplay: V2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Lucyicra
Lucyicra

L.S.C. progress  Empty L.S.C. progress

Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:55 pm
12:43:24
The repairing of the Zodiac has advanced ahead of time because it turns out the only problem was the O-ring. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr. Well this is why we run tests. The O-ring problem was quickly solved and everything else was in top condition. Now we just have to finish building everything again and hire some new engineers for ignoring one of the most important rules on the Aerospace engineering list. It says right on there, “DONT FORGET TO CHECK THE O-RING.” Among other things, of course.
Lucyicra
Lucyicra

L.S.C. progress  Empty Re: L.S.C. progress

Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:08 pm
E14:44:18

The Zodiac 1.5 will be launching now. 10. 9. 8. 7. 6. 5. 4. 3. 2. 1. Booster ignition. I rolled a 4. It successfully launched. 
Now re-entering the earths atmosphere. Go or no go point is now. I rolled a 8. That was close. Ok, re-entry is good. Now entering 2nd layer. Rolled a 3. Hooray. 3rd layer. 6. This might be successfully. 4th layer. 9. Ahhh, spoke to soon. My technology level is 9, so I have to roll again. 11. Crud. The heat shield has taken damage. It was the 4th layer, so -4. If I don’t make a roll lower than 5, the shuttle will burn up because of the -5. Entering the 5th layer of atmosphere. Must, make, saving, throw. *rolls dice. Yeeeeeeeeeess. ITS A 2. Hallelujah, It has made it to earth safe. 
Now it is landing. We had some trouble landing but it’s fine, because HAL adds a +5 on almost everything in the ship (except stuff like the heat shield). It has landed safley. The Zodiac 2.5 was a success. Now, we will begin repairing it’s heat shield so that we can launch into orbit. If it is successfully 3 times in a row, we will send humans on the ship.
Lucyicra
Lucyicra

Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:59 pm
12:59:32
The Zodiac orbital flight was a success.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum