CVA Nation Roleplay: V2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Duckri
Duckri

Spying on Lucyicra Empty Spying on Lucyicra

Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:08 pm
This isn't personal but Lucyicra is one of the only nations that have currently signed up

The Theocracy of Duckri would like to spy on Lucyicra. Duckri has a 7 in Spying Capacity.
(rolls die)
I got a 9 and so the spying fails and my spies are found out.
Lucyicra
Lucyicra

Spying on Lucyicra Empty Re: Spying on Lucyicra

Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:02 pm
Your spies are taken prisoner and interrogated. I have found out a lot about your country and have now put guards on the top of the walls so your spies can’t climb the wall anymore. Your spies also aren’t allowed to leave the country. They know to much. Sorry. Nothing personal
Lucyicra
Lucyicra

Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:36 pm
Well, now that I’m evil and want to crush all of your countries, I’ve decided to sentence your duck spies to a completely closed cage where they will be fed twice a day with nothing to do for the rest of their lives. They will also be in separate cages, so they will be all alone. Except when I send one duck of the opposite sex in with them to mate and stuff and have kids. But immediately after, I will separate them again. Now, even their kids will suffer. Maybe from time to time I will dine on roasted duck eggs. If that’s edible. I will have to see about that. But either way, BWAHAHAHAHA
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum