CVA Nation Roleplay: V2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Bhalaia

Bhalaia Treaty with Lucyicra. (All Can View) Empty Bhalaia Treaty with Lucyicra. (All Can View)

Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:40 pm
We would like to make a treaty with you. (Note: This Does Not Mean We Will Not Fight You.) Esteemed member of Lucyicra, I would like to stay fairly neutral. I am willing to negotiate with you. I am  willing to make a treaty if you include that you will try to make a peace treaty with Celestiaran. My treaty would be that you would attempt a peace treaty and I will cut off my treaty (Bhalia Alliance). I will not make a treaty with the members of the Bhalia Alliance that involves military for at least 5 years

(Note that every thing that has already happened will remain in the Bhalia Alliance) Members of the Bhalia Alliance, I would love to make a treaty with you in the future.

I hope you accept this offer. If you do not accept or propose a new treaty my nation will not just boost your enemies but be a active participant in the war.

Bhalia Crying or Very sad
Lucyicra
Lucyicra

Bhalaia Treaty with Lucyicra. (All Can View) Empty Re: Bhalaia Treaty with Lucyicra. (All Can View)

Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:03 am
I accept. But threatening me at the end there almost made me reconsider.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum