CVA Nation Roleplay: V2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Celestiaran
Admin
https://cvarpns.forumotion.com

ALLIES strategic discussion (New Order Of Trump, Celestiaran, and DUCKRI only. Lucyicra NOT ALLOWED) Empty ALLIES strategic discussion (New Order Of Trump, Celestiaran, and DUCKRI only. Lucyicra NOT ALLOWED)

Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:27 am
Lets discuss where our suicide skimmer will hit the walls. WE will want armies advancing behind it, of course.
Duckri
Duckri

ALLIES strategic discussion (New Order Of Trump, Celestiaran, and DUCKRI only. Lucyicra NOT ALLOWED) Empty Re: ALLIES strategic discussion (New Order Of Trump, Celestiaran, and DUCKRI only. Lucyicra NOT ALLOWED)

Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:33 pm
We should target the top of her walls, because that is where the defense is worst.
Celestiaran
Admin

ALLIES strategic discussion (New Order Of Trump, Celestiaran, and DUCKRI only. Lucyicra NOT ALLOWED) Empty Re: ALLIES strategic discussion (New Order Of Trump, Celestiaran, and DUCKRI only. Lucyicra NOT ALLOWED)

Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:00 am
I think the hovercraft should impact at this point:

ALLIES strategic discussion (New Order Of Trump, Celestiaran, and DUCKRI only. Lucyicra NOT ALLOWED) 2018-013

Why? Three reasons:

A: This spot is near a joint. if we hit the walls here, walls for miles upon miles
of wall will come down.

B: impacting the base here will also slow down trade AND weapons manufacturing
for Lucyicra

C: The spot is relatively far away from civilians.

Duckri
Duckri

Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:15 pm
I agree
Celestiaran
Admin

Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:36 am
Alright then. LETS GET STARTED
Lucyicra
Lucyicra

Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:43 pm
Hello. You said I wasn’t allowed but here I am anyway. look, look. I’m tormenting you.
Duckri
Duckri

Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:56 pm
Lucy you literally aren't allowed to look at this post.
Lucyicra
Lucyicra

Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:15 pm
I’m not allowed to discuss war stuff in here and I’m not allowed to use it as information in my attacks. But, you can’t block me from reading it.
Duckri
Duckri

Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:37 pm
Yes we can
Duckri
Duckri

Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:05 pm
Greg says you are not allowed
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum